Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You're the pretender, never surrender

HELLO EARTHLINGS (: 9 more days till the EOYE starts.
Boo, so dread it. This is a random thought :D

K, today went to the auditorium to take our Emaths P2.
The tension was really high. You can feel it, really.
Then after recess, we had a Emaths P1 mock exam.
& my class & I thought the test was on Friday.
So nobody really studied for it, haaaa unprepared.

After the June Olevel paper, we went to eat.
Lunched at JEC with sissie & bestie. Yz went home D:


Yz told me to snap it! D: Ha ha.

After lunch, we went to shop for ***'s present.
Had to help XXX to choose a present for *** :D
Haaaa. We ate fries, yummyyyyyy.


:D


She shouted at me not to take her photo ._.

We played around the supermarket, making bestie embarassed.
Hahah. We "fought", ran & screamed like nobody's business.
Then we went to "pop pop" :D Figure it out.


COUPLE BEARS! AWWWW.


& with sister.




HELLO.

Sissie then shouted, "OMG WHAT IS THAT! When you got blueblack!"
I turned my elbow & I saw..


BLUEBLACKKKK! & I dont even know when I got it.
Blehhhh.

Then we walked home, cos we're getting tired already.
Kinda average today, having headache due to the papers.
But! Practice makes perfect! It was fruitful anyways :D

HM. Nothing much more already, takecare all!
Bye Earthlings.

No comments: